Supply of two horizontal engines
Sealed Envelope Tender Announcement
for the Supply of two horizontal engines 18.5 KW for the water station of Ma'ar Tabaa- Northern Rural Of Idlib
IYD announces an invitation to sealed envelope bids for the supply of two horizontal engines 18.5 KW.
The following conditions are required:
- The transportation fees shall be included within the quotation. This means that delivery location shall be only at the above-mentioned water station (the bid currency should be in US dollar).
- The requested items' specifications shall be included within the bid with the quality, guarantee, and the needed time of supply.
- The supplier shall attach the eligibility documents in a sealed envelope (a commercial record, a contractor record ....) with a copy of the supplier's ID.
- The bidder's documents can't be withdrawn or replaced after presenting them but they can be completed if they are not.
- The documents shall be sealed with the bidder's seal (the bidder signs all the documents if the seal is not available).
- The documents shall be presented in an envelope sealed with the bidder' seal, and the envelope's outside cover shall have the bidder's name and his company.
- The bid with uncompleted documents will be rejected.
The bids' receiving start date is 17/02/2016 and the deadline for the receiving will be by the end of the offi-cial working day of 23/02/2017,) Saturdays and Sundays are off days) and the bids' receiving places are IYD's offices in Syria and Turkey.
It is mentionable that bids opening session will be hold in IYD's Gaziantep office on 24/02/2017 at 11 AM (Turkey time).
For more information and to obtain the booklet of technical conditions, please contact us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org