Engines' Maintenance of the water stations.
Sealed Envelope Tender Announcement for engines' Maintenance of the water stations of Talbiseh and Deir Fool.
IYD announces an invitation to sealed envelope bids for the maintenance of engines with spare parts for the water stations of Talbiseh and Deir Fool.
The following conditions are required:
- The transportation fees shall be included within the quotation. This means that delivery location shall be only at the water stations of Talbiseh and Deir Fool located in Homs Northern Rural (the bid currency should be in US dollar).
- The technical specifications shall be included within the bid with the quality, guarantee, and the needed time of maintenance.
- The supplier shall attach the eligibility documents in a sealed envelope (a commercial record, a contractor record ....) with a copy of the supplier's ID.
- The bidder's documents can't be withdrawn or replaced after presenting them but they can be completed if they arc not.
- The documents shall be sealed with the bidder's seal (the bidder signs all the documents if the seal is not available).
- The documents shall be presented in an envelope sealed with the bidder' seal, and the envelope's outside cover shall have the bidder's name and his company.
- The bid with uncompleted documents will be rejected.
The bids' receiving start date is 18/02/2016 and the deadline for the receiving will be by the end of the official working day of 26/02/2017, (Saturdays and Sundays are off days) and the bids' receiving places are IYD's offices in Syria and Turkey. It is mentionable that bids opening session will be hold in IYD's Gaziantep office on 27/02/2017 at 11 AM (Turkey time).
For more information and to obtain the booklet of technical conditions, please contact us at the following email: Procurement@iydrelietorg